9.19.2007

Happy Birthday to Vaughn!







Vaughn turned 1 years old on Wednsday, September 12th. It's gone by so fast, and I'm starting to feel a little bit sad that he's not my little baby anymore-- but I do love watching him grow up, and take pleasure in all the steps along the way. On his birthday my (Jane) parents came for the day to visit. They spoiled him rotten with toys and clothes and lots of hugs and kisses. We went to the park and to the pool, and Vaughn just loved it. On Saturday we had my brother Paul and his wife Beth, their kids Grace and Isaac, and my brother Blake and his wife Sally in town to celebrate. We had a birthday party at the park, with lots of family and friends. Vaughn loved it! He got even more spoiled with toys and clothes, and we're so grateful to everyone who was able to be there. Here are a few pictures and video from his big day.

video