2.08.2008

Bad to the bone





Vaughn is sick today. He doesn't look sick in these pictures-- he just hides it well. He has a cold, and maybe an ear infection, and was up most of last night. He is being a good sport about it though, and is being really sweet, and cuddling up to me and giving lots of hugs and kisses, which is a rarity with this kid since he's always on the move.

His favorite word the last few days is "stuck." He says it whenever he wants to climb on something and quite can't make it, or if he wants something and can't reach it. We're starting to understand more and more of his jabbering. Yesterday while we were eating dinner he dumped his soup all over his tray, scowled, pointed to it and said sternly "Dis a Mess!" I think he was mimicking what I would have said, had I gotten the chance, which I have a feeling is going to be happening a lot more in the months to come.

While writing this post Vaughn has gotten under my sink and gotten everything out of it, dumped baby oil all over the bathroom and himself (he has REALLY shiny hair now), and dumped a whole bag of chips all over the floor downstairs. Hurry home from work Rick!