2.28.2008

Game Night




On Tuesday night I went to a game night with girls from my church, and had SO much fun. Right before it started, I was laying in bed and thinking, I just want to sleep. I'll just stay home tonight and go to bed early. Boy am I glad that I decided at the last minute that a little girl time was just what the doctor ordered. It was by far one of the funnest nights I have had in a long time, and I'm still laughing about some of the stories we shared with each other.


We started off playing Mafia, and then moved on to bunko. After bunko the cherry coke was starting to wear off, and I was feeling wiped out and ready to go home. I sat down on the couch for just a minute to relax before I left and that's when the fun really started. We all started telling our most embarrassing moments (no I won't tell you all what mine is) and all sorts of funny stories. I ended up getting home at 2 in the morning. It was such a blast! Thank goodness for girlfriends. The world wouldn't be the same without them!

Here's a video of Kate doing her victory dance after winning bunko. You're the woman Kate!