I was in the middle of my second year of college at College of Eastern Utah, in Price (po dunk for sure). I had a really great group of roomates named Deanna, Sparkle, and Melody (those were really their names), and we lived in the "white house" off campus a few blocks. I had a full music scholarship, so at the beginning of the year I was planning on majoring in music. I think it was about this time (January or February) that I decided I HATED music theory, so probably shouldn't continue down that path. Luckily I was just getting my associates degree, so it didn't really matter at that point. I had a job that I loved working with my Anthropology professor, writing for the schools website on the Freemont Indians. I got to go out on digs with professors and learned all sorts of great stuff. I loved anthropology. For a while I thought that's what I wanted to do when I "grew up."
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean the house
2. Go to the credit union
3. Do laundry (does it ever end!)
4. Go on a walk
5. Make dinner
Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn, chips & dip, grapes, watermellon, pickles, and smoothies
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Get a housecleaner and laundry doer!
- Just keep taking classes my whole life of subjects that interest me
- Build a giant state-of-the-art kick-butt gym, and let all my friends and neighbors join for free
- Give our family and friends each 2 million dollars and tell them to keep a million for themselves and give a million to some great person that they know
- Travel all over
3 of my bad habbits:
- I have a potty mouth. I still remember the first time I ever swore when I was a kid, my Mom started crying and said "Jane, I didn't start swearing until I had kids...what are you going to be like when you have kids!" I'm trying to break the habbit but I get so mad sometimes when I'm driving.
- I procrastinate
- I'm stubborn, or tenacious as I like to call it. :-)
5 Places I have lived:
- Sandy, Utah
- Price, Utah
- Cedar City, Utah
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Las Vegas, Nevada
5 Jobs I have had
- Movies 9 in Sandy, Utah
- Wal-Mart tire and lube express (check-out girl). Every time I answered the phone I had to say "Thank you for calling your Wal-Mart tire and lube express, where we sell tires for less. This is Jane, how can I help you?" Boy was that fun.
- Spencer's gifts in the mall
- Convergy's call center in Cedar City (just thinking about it makes me want to throw-up).
- Zimmer (orthopedic sales company)
5 Things people don't know about me:
- Sometimes I get in the mood to listen to rap music. It just makes me want to dance.
- I have a secret desire to cut my hair super-short one day or dye it some crazy color, but I always chicken out.
- I get afraid at night that someone might be hiding under the bed. I almost always have to just look and make sure no murderers are lurking underneath.
- I think birds are beautiful from a distance. Once they start getting close to me with their beady little eyes, they start to freak me out.
- I still like to color with crayons and play with kids stuff. I guess I'm still a kid at heart.