2.23.2008

The Jabberwalky







I've discovered a hidden talent that I didn't know Vaughn had. He gives wonderful back massages. Almost on a daily basis, I let him walk all over my back, and it feels wonderful. It keeps him quite entertained as well (sometimes for 20 or 30 minutes!), so double bonus there. Why pay 50 bucks an hour for a profesh when you have a toddler at home. The only problem is that he usually bites us right after he falls (see below). But hey...what's a little pain with so much pleasure?










It's been a fun weekend so far. I was feeling sorry for myself because Rick has been so busy with his project, and couldn't go on a date with me (I know...wah wah, poor me), but it ended up being very fun. Friday we went to a playgroup with Katie Miner, Jenna Hibbard and Avery Nielsen, and their adorable kids. Vaughn had lots of fun, and it was nice to visit with the ladies. Then Friday night, Rick was able to squeeze me in for a few hours, and we had a nice time visiting and goofing around. Then the wonderful Casey's invited me and Vaughn out to breakfast this morning, so we went to Ihop and then went shopping after. It was loads of fun. After naptime we went to the park and played dodgeball with some neighbor kids. Vaughn thought it was the coolest thing ever. He would pick up the ball and throw it as hard as he could and growl. So tonight I'm just chillin' on the computer and will probably go take a bubble bath and read. Nice!

Here's another cute video of Vaughn riding his pony that Grandma and Grandpa got him for Christmas. It's one of his favorite toys: