3.13.2008

Pedicure Thursday
















...Which is why we need pedicures once in a while! This morning my friend Janet and I went to get pedicures and to get Janet some running shoes. We dropped our kids off at our friend Natalie's house, who had a shift for the new babysitting co-op group we started, and had some girl time! I just love Janet. She is always up for something fun, and is smart, fun to talk to, caring, beautiful, and is just one of those special people who make you want to be a better person just by being around them. She's becoming such a great friend, and I'm grateful to have someone like her in my life. This was her first pedicure. While we were getting our pedicures done we started talking about how we have to get a group together to be on the Price is Right (it was playing on the TV at the salon), and go to the show "Wicked" (I think that's how you spell it). We have a TON of fun girls in our ward and area, who would be so fun to do a trip like that with. The question is just what on earth we would do with all our kids? So, if any of you Vegas girls are reading this and want to "come on down" let us know!