4.04.2008

Happy Birthday Sally!



My beautiful sister-in-law Sally turns 27 today. There are so many great things about Sally, but here are my top 5:

  1. She is a family woman. She loves our family, her family, all the nieces and nephews, and of course her own new little baby, and even my little brother Blake. :-) She cares about each person and makes time for them and listens and is interested in what is going on in their life.
  2. She is outdoorsy and athletic. Sally is always game for camping, climbing, skiing, running...you name it. She is just plain fun.
  3. She is smart. She is finishing up her internship to complete her Masters degree in student counseling from the University of Utah. She values education-- not only her own, but those around her. She has helped my family so much when it comes to improving our education, getting us scholarships etc... She also has a unique ability to express her opinions without being forceful or hurting any one's feelings. I love hearing her opinions because you can tell she has thought about things, and has a lot of value in what she says.
  4. Her laugh. She has the cutest laugh and smile ever. It's always fun to be around her and visit or play games.
  5. Out of all the wonderful things about her, I think I value the most that she never says unkind things about anyone. I admire this and aspire to it so much. What a wonderful girl.

Love you Sally! Hope you have a fantastic day and weekend!