My beautiful sister-in-law Sally turns 27 today. There are so many great things about Sally, but here are my top 5:
- She is a family woman. She loves our family, her family, all the nieces and nephews, and of course her own new little baby, and even my little brother Blake. :-) She cares about each person and makes time for them and listens and is interested in what is going on in their life.
- She is outdoorsy and athletic. Sally is always game for camping, climbing, skiing, running...you name it. She is just plain fun.
- She is smart. She is finishing up her internship to complete her Masters degree in student counseling from the University of Utah. She values education-- not only her own, but those around her. She has helped my family so much when it comes to improving our education, getting us scholarships etc... She also has a unique ability to express her opinions without being forceful or hurting any one's feelings. I love hearing her opinions because you can tell she has thought about things, and has a lot of value in what she says.
- Her laugh. She has the cutest laugh and smile ever. It's always fun to be around her and visit or play games.
- Out of all the wonderful things about her, I think I value the most that she never says unkind things about anyone. I admire this and aspire to it so much. What a wonderful girl.
Love you Sally! Hope you have a fantastic day and weekend!