5.22.2008

Kid Tag.10 Facts About Vaughn

Vaughn got tagged last week, so here are 10 facts about our little munchkin:



  1. Ever since I was a little baby I didn't like to be constrained in a blanket or cuddled very much. My Mom and Dad think this represents a part of my personality that likes freedom and independence.

  2. I am very playful. I love crawling and running and climbing around with Mom and Dad every day. It makes me smile and laugh. When I was a baby (even when I was in the womb), I was constantly kicking and moving. I haven't changed a bit.

  3. I love to be outside. I enjoy walks in the morning, going to the park, playing in the backyard, and hiking-- anything that is outdoors.

  4. When I smile my whole face lights up and it brightens up the whole room and makes anyone nearby smile too.

  5. I am a people person. I have always loved being in public and meeting new people. I get so excited to see our friends and relatives and neighbors. When I see pictures of people I know I smile and point to them and say their names. I love talking on the phone. I wander around with it jabbering away, even if no one is on the other end.

  6. I have always loved water-- taking baths or showers, swimming, running through sprinklers, throwing water balloons-- you name it.

  7. I've always been a very good sleeper. I started sleeping through the night at a few months old and have kept a very regular and good sleeping pattern. My Mom is very grateful for this.

  8. I am a very vocal child. Even when I was a little baby I was constantly singing and jabbering, and making noises. It's never quiet in the house when I'm awake. I never started talking with just one word-- I just started mimicking the sounds of language and have slowly started adding actual words. I'm very expressive when I talk and people who don't know me think I'm speaking in another language. I can sing the ABC song and the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Take me out to the Ball Game, and Popcorn Popping perfectly in tune. My parents think I will be very musical.

  9. I love books and reading. My Mom loves reading to me because it's the only time I'll cuddle up to her and sit still. I have a very long attention span for books so we'll read 6 or 7 at a time a few times a day. Even though people can't understand all of my jabbering, I have very good comprehension.

  10. I have a great capacity to love, and care very deeply for those around me. I get very sad and concerned and worried if the people around me are sad or get hurt or are sick. I love my family and friends and I bring joy and happiness to them every day-- more than they could have ever imagined.

We are tagging Daniel, Kaylee, Grace, Isaace and Sam, and anyone else who wants to join in on the fun!