7.13.2008

ABC Tag


  • A - Attached or Single? Attached

  • B - Best Friend Rick and Holli

  • C - Cake or Pie? Cake, carrot or German chocolate (my Grandma makes it completely from scratch and it is soooooooooooooooo good!

  • D - Day of choice? Friday-- Rick gets off work and we have the whole weekend to look forward too!

  • E - Essential item? My body pillow

  • F - Favorite color? Red (the color of red rocks or Zion red) and any earthy tone-- browns and tans and green and blue etc...

  • G - Gummy bears or worms? Can I pick cinnamon bears?

  • H - Hometown? Sandy, Utah

  • I - Favorite Indulgence? A long hot bath in the evening or a vigorous walk in the morning. I can just let my mind go where it will without any distractions.

  • J - January or July? In Vegas, January, In Utah or Washington, definitely July.

  • K - Kids? Vaughn, aka VCH or Vaughnster (22 months) and Mason, aka Mase or Mr. H (8 months pregnant with him).

  • L - Life isn't complete without? Family and Friends

  • M - Marriage Date? January 6th, 2005

  • N - Number of Bros & Sis? 6 Brothers (Older bros.: Clark and Paul, Younger Bros.: Blake, John, Scott and Craig), 0 sisters (but FABULOUS sisters-in-law on both sides!)

  • O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges

  • P - Phobias and Fears? Being alone home at night-- I'm afraid of the murderers that might come to get me or my family, birds getting too close to me (especially in large numbers), spiders, and Lady Elaine from Mr. Rogers-- she still creeps me out.

  • Q - Quote "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi, and "In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love." --Mother Teresa

  • R - Reason to smile? I have a wonderful family, both immediate and extended, wonderful friends, membership in a wonderful church that teaches good values that lead to happiness, and a great husband who provides for all our needs and more and is my best friend.

  • S - Season of choice? Fall-- I love the beautiful colors and smells, the cooler season, school starting (even though I'm not in school anymore, I still get excited about it), looking forward to the holidays, and football season starting. Fall is wonderful!

  • T - Tag? Anyone in my family or Rick's family who have blogs.

  • U - Unknown fact about me? I've been in two different bands in my lifetime-- both in my college years. One of them was pretty good but the lead guitarist got in trouble with the law for some reason and had to go on the lamb. :-)

  • V - Vegetable? Sitting in my parents backyard, picking a bowl full of fresh peas or a few fresh tomatoes, and sitting on the grass and eating them all. Yum!

  • W - Worst habit? When I don't like someone, or they don't like me, I do things on purpose to push their buttons. Needless to say, it never helps things between us. I really dislike this about myself, but it's like I can't help it even when I try not to (When I asked Rick what my worst habit is he said slamming doors-- cupboards and regular doors, and toilet seats etc... I totally deny this, but he says my Mom does it too, which is true. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree).

  • X - X-Ray? My left arm when I was six (broken), my left leg when I was 17 (broken), my teeth when I go to the dentist (I've only ever had 1 cavity-- knock on wood), and after our car accident last year.

  • Y - Your favorite food? Chips and fresh guacamole and salsa, watermelon, hot and sour soup, any kind of fresh garden fruits and veggies, and ice cream.

  • Z - Zodiac sign? Capricorn. I'm a goat-- baaah!