7.06.2008

Hi Honey, I'm Home...


After a bit of a blog sabbatical, I'm back in action. Basically my excuse for not posting for so long is this: Since my last post I've been back to Vegas, back to Utah, back to Vegas, to Seattle and the coast of Washington, back to Vegas, and have had company in town two times while home. Oh...I also feel extremely exhausted (I'm hoping pregnancy related and not some rare blood disorder or something), and am just coming down with a cold or flu. Sheesh. I can't say it isn't my fault. I just put too much on my plate this summer.

I think I feel like after this baby comes, I'm not going to be able to do anything or go anywhere ever again, so I've got to get it all out of my system. I had also planned on going to San Diego, and hitting the zoo and Sea World this month with Rick and Vaughn, but that just isn't going to happen anymore. I told Rick right before we left for Seattle, that I'm done traveling until the baby gets here. So home sweet home I will be for several months, and boy does that sound nice. On a side note...even though we won't be going anywhere for a while, we still LOVE to have company here, so if any of you are crazy enough to want to visit us in Vegas in July or August (it is currently 9pm and 100 degrees) we would love to have you (even if you would be crazy to come here right now).

So on to my posts...this is going to be a bit of an overload, but so it goes...