7.06.2008

Utah

Visit with Holli

This is my best friend Holli. I think of her more as a sister to me than a friend. We met in 1st grade when she moved into our neighborhood. Her mom took her to the school she would be attending and had her look into the class she would be in, which just happened to be mine. She asked Holli who she thought she would like to be friends with and Holli pointed to me because I was wearing a Strawberry Shortcake dress that my Grandma had made me, and that was made from the same material Holli had curtains made out of. If that's not destiny, I don't know what is. The rest is history. We have been best friends ever since. She lives in Michigan, so it's not very often that I get to see her. I went to Utah because her, her husband and 4 boys were driving through to Moab, so we got to spend the day together. This was taken in my Mom and Dad's backyard. Can you believe she drove straight through 25 hours with 4 young boys and didn't go crazy? I can't. It was so fun to see her. I love Holli more than I can say, and wish I could see her more often! This was the highlight of my trip!


Da' Boys

We tried to get a picture of the two of us and all our boys, but it just wasn't happening. Here are three of them far left. Her youngest was way more interested in playing swords in my Mom's playroom than getting his picture taken. I can't say I blame him. I love her boys. They are so cute and fun to be around!