10.21.2008

Mi Familia

We had a nice trip to Utah. Rick met up with us last weekend and drove back home with us. These were all taken at a 1 year birthday party for my cute little niece Kaylee. Thanks Amanda for all the cute pictures!

Here's a picture of my entire family. Me Rick and da' boys, My parents, all six brothers, five sisters-in-law, one sister-in-law soon to be (December 27th!), and 7 nieces and nephews:

What up cuz? Here are Vaughn and Mason's cousins on my side. My siblings and I are all having kids at the same time, which is so fun. I'm glad that my kids have all these cousins to be close friends with. I just love all these adorable little babies and kids!

My Mom and Dad. They are the best parents and Grandparents ever. They have been so much help to me these past few months. They are enjoying a trip in Hawaii right now. Fun!

Our sweet little man. Don't you love the receding hairline? He's having a bit of a hard time still. I think his tummy hurts. He won't let me put him down, and won't sleep more than a little bit at a time. He'll get all sound asleep, and then some gas pain will wake him up crying. We're running on little to no sleep around here (a few hours a night). If one more person says "just rest when the baby is resting" I think I might poke them in the eye. I'm thinking of becoming a serious coffee drinker. Caffeine is sounding better and better just now. I just wish there was something I could do for him.

Vaughn loved the pinata at the party. Boys, hitting things with sticks (and not getting in trouble), and candy were just made to go together.

I am Vaughn...hear me roar.

Vaughn is getting better and better at getting into things. He loves to go on walks, to the park, to the library, to help me cook, and to give Mason kisses. Oh...and to eat candy. His favorite thing to say lately is "dump truck" which would be just lovely, except for the fact that he leaves the p off of dump, and exchanges the tr in truck with an f. So if you hear my child swearing profusely (please not in church!), he didn't learn it from us. Not that word at least.

I can't wait to see his reaction when we go trick or treating with him and he realizes he gets candy. It will be fun to see his reaction. Last year he didn't understand what was going on.

We had a bubble gum blowing contest at the party. Here was the competition:

Here's the winner: yours truly. It's a hidden talent I have. I'm a bubble blowing champ.

Here's what I'm wishing for: Sleep, sleep, and more sleep.

Wishing you all well and happy. xoxo