1.31.2009

January 2009 Recap

Vaughn showed an aptitude for building.  Especially with these blocks.  This is one of his creations.  Yes, he built it.  All by himself.  He'd spend lots of time and concentration creating his masterpieces.
January 2009

There was lots of Lego building in the evenings.  And lots of football too.  Male bonding, what can I say?
January 2009

Mase was happy, and adorable.  Holli sent me this cute shirt for him, and it was a favorite of mine.
January 2009

Vaughn got some finger-paints from Grandma and Grandpa and had fun making a mess creating artwork.
January 2009

I was part of a project group, and organized my closet.  Yipee!
January 2009

We enjoyed the outdoors whenever we could.  Red Rocks is a favorite.
January 2009

January 2009

I was sleep deprived and tired lugging this little man around...
January 2009

and chasing this one's tail...
January 2009

But enjoying life and happy just the same.