6.25.2009

We're Jamin

Photobucket

When we were in Utah, we took advantage of the rainy weather, and a super good deal on strawberries at Sunflower Market, and I made my very first batch of strawberry jam. It was a proud moment. So now we have 24 pints of deliciousness in our cupboard.

If you're really nice to me, I might share.

We've got lots of sticky hands and strawberry jam smiles around here.

Here's a slammin' recipe that strawberry jam tastes really really good on (courtesy of living providently):

Blender Pancakes
COMBINE and MIX in a blender on HIGH for 2 minutes:
1 cup Wheat Kernels
1 cup Milk

ADD and then BLEND for 2 more minutes:
½ cup Milk

ADD and BLEND well:
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Honey

JUST before cooking,BLEND:
1 Tbsp Baking Powder

Cook on griddle

Photobucket

And just to be cute I added some Marley maaaan on my playlist. We're jammin', we're jammin'...it's a good song.