11.23.2009

On Belay

This is what my boys were doing on Friday while I was busy making granola, homemade bread, and Christmas presents for my family.  I thought they were just doing a little work out in the garage, until Rick told me to come see what they were up to.  Rick thought that Vaughn needed to learn the climbing calls before we get a children's harness and take him to Red Rocks.  And I'm telling you that there's no cuter thang (that's right thang) then a 3 year old yelling out climbing calls with a giant proud smile on his face.

The Gear:
Photobucket

The Rope:
Photobucket

The Dynamic Duo (After I FORCED Rick to smile-- you can't tell can you?):
Photobucket

The Setup:
Photobucket

The Wannabe:
Photobucket

Ready to Climb:
Photobucket

Climbing:
Photobucket

Falling:
Photobucket

Handsome (I made that climbing call up myself. It's what the Mom taking pictures calls out when her little boy is dangling from her garage celing:
Photobucket