12.26.2009

Jane's Addiction:

Dude.  I got this Tetris Cube for Christmas (from myself, by the way), and I think I'm addicted to it.

You know you've got problems when you are secretly happy when your children get a hold of it and scatter the pieces all over, because it gives you the chance to put it together again.

But the worst of it is that I keep seeing the pieces in my head and in the middle of doing other things (including sleeping, reading, playing with my children, and eating).  I have all the pieces memorized now, and they are floating around in my head, and I'm putting them together in different ways.

So distracting.  And a little annoying, but most definitely addicting.  I find such satisfaction in it for some reason. It makes me feel organized.

Anyway.  I wasn't even going to post this, but I was reading something online and was piecing Tetris pieces together in my brain, and decided that maybe posting to the world about my problem would make it go away.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step...