12.29.2009

Mase Man Lately

15 1/2 months ago, our little Man came to our home...

I love Mason. He is:

  • Sweet
  • Cute
  • Energetic
  • Mischievous
He loves:
  • Grandma and Grandpa
  • Washing his hands and brushing his teeth
  • Wiggling out of my arms at church
  • Throwing food off his plate and onto the floor
  • Playing chase and spinning around with Vaughn
  • Playing with mixing bowls, and dishes
  • Drinking water out of his own cup
  • Playing blocks, and legos
  • Climbing on anything, but especially the kitchen table
  • Getting cuddled and sung to by his Mama.  
  • Going down slides
  • Taking baths, and running away from me laughing as soon as he gets out.  He yells "Nakey bebe!":


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His favorite books are:

His favorite movies are:
He hates:
  • Getting his diaper changed or getting his clothes put on
  • Having his mama leave him when he is tired
  • Eating more than two bites of anything besides sweet treats
His favorite things to say are:
  • Noooo.  Noooo. (and he puckers his lips up so cute when he says it)
  • Nakey bebe!
  • Yay! (lifts his arms up in the air and smiles really big when he says it, or claps while smiling)
  • Bye bye (while waving his hand)
  • Wa-wa (water)
  • Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum (said when he's naked, while hitting his belly)
Lately he's started wrapping both arms around my neck when he's giving me a love, and resting his head on my shoulder.  I tell you, if that boy could talk, he could ask me for anything while doing that, and I would do my best to give it to him.  It's just the sweetest thing.

I love my little Mase man.  I can't imagine our family without him.  He just adds so much to our lives.