I love Mason. He is:
- Grandma and Grandpa
- Washing his hands and brushing his teeth
- Wiggling out of my arms at church
- Throwing food off his plate and onto the floor
- Playing chase and spinning around with Vaughn
- Playing with mixing bowls, and dishes
- Drinking water out of his own cup
- Playing blocks, and legos
- Climbing on anything, but especially the kitchen table
- Getting cuddled and sung to by his Mama.
- Going down slides
- Taking baths, and running away from me laughing as soon as he gets out. He yells "Nakey bebe!":
His favorite books are:
His favorite movies are:
- Getting his diaper changed or getting his clothes put on
- Having his mama leave him when he is tired
- Eating more than two bites of anything besides sweet treats
His favorite things to say are:
- Noooo. Noooo. (and he puckers his lips up so cute when he says it)
- Nakey bebe!
- Yay! (lifts his arms up in the air and smiles really big when he says it, or claps while smiling)
- Bye bye (while waving his hand)
- Wa-wa (water)
- Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum (said when he's naked, while hitting his belly)
Lately he's started wrapping both arms around my neck when he's giving me a love, and resting his head on my shoulder. I tell you, if that boy could talk, he could ask me for anything while doing that, and I would do my best to give it to him. It's just the sweetest thing.
I love my little Mase man. I can't imagine our family without him. He just adds so much to our lives.