12.08.2009

Red Rocks Christmas Style

Today was breathtakingly beautiful at Red Rocks.  I mean it.  Breathtaking.  As I was driving home from the gym today, and saw the beautiful red cliffs covered in snow I knew I needed to get up there.  I'm glad I did.

So here are a few pictures of my little outing with my good friend Nat, and all our kids (and the one on the way).  I just realized that might be misinterpreted to mean that I'm pregnant.  I'm not.  Don't get too excited.

But I digress...

If you live in Vegas you may want to get up to Red Rocks real soon before all the snow up and vanishes.

I only wish that I was a real photographer and could capture the beauty of this place-- that or all of my friends and family could have been there with me.  Maybe someday when we all die and go to heaven (because I'm pretty sure this is what heaven will look like).

So be good so we can all go to heaven, ok?  Deal!

Oh yeah, pictures.  I get so distracted sometimes...

Photobucket

Isn't she (and little she) beautiful?
Photobucket

Cute Joshy.  We love this kid.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vaughn doing what he does best:
Photobucket

Mason was a little stinker the whole time.  He didn't want me thwarting his attempts at running straight down any cliffs (so typical mom of me), and made sure I knew that he wasn't happy about it.  I swear my kids would die if I wasn't alive to save them.  But I love him anyway.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket