12.01.2009

Thanksgiving Day Traditions

It was a lovely Thanksgiving with my family, and a quick visit with some of Rick's family too.  I took almost no pictures, except for the morning of Thanksgiving for our annual Emett Family Football game at Falcon Park down the street from my parents house.

So here is an overload of pictures to remember a beautiful day with a beautiful family:

Mase in his borrowed camo getup.  Isn't he too cute?
Photobucket

Dad (who happens to be wearing the right sweatshirt for this football rivalry weekend):
Photobucket

My cute little (big) baby twin brothers:
Photobucket

The twins beautiful wives, Rebecca and Heidi (brand new Mommy and brand new Mommy-to-be!):
Photobucket

Lovely little Sally, cutest little Dan, and the perfect pup Scout:
Photobucket

My little (big) brother Blake, an old time family friend Travis (in the hat), Dad, and big brother Clark:
Photobucket

Lucas (just try and tell me I don't have the cutest nieces and nephews ever.  I dare you...because you would be very very wrong):
Photobucket

Daddy and Mase man (and Mase man's drool):
Photobucket

Vaughnster who loves snow, and ate his share on this trip:
Photobucket

Sorry...they just have the cutest little mugs, I can't stop sharing:
Photobucket

Uhmm...like I said...cutest little mugs:
Photobucket

Gracie girl and Claire (be-a-uti-ful):
Photobucket

Baby Sam and Isaac (love their cute smiles!):
Photobucket

Me and beautiful Beth:  
Photobucket

Sweet Mom:
Photobucket

Sweet Mom's Sweet rolls:
Photobucket

Delicioso!