4.16.2010

It's shaping up to be a good weekend already.  This morning I swayed in our new hammock enjoying the blue sky and perfect spring weather.  There's something so lovely about the color of plum tree leaves against blue sky:


























I've got good new tunes on my playlist over on my sidebar.  I especially love the 3rd one.  It keeps playing over and over in my head all day.  What a voice.

I've got a little boy sitting on my lap, happily unsticking a pack of sticky notes, and re-sticking them all over the desk.

I've got tinfoil dinners in the oven, and a stack of girly movies from the library on top of the television:


I watched this one last night, and it was great.  This is one of my favorite books.












I think Emily Watson is amazing.  I haven't seen this movie yet, but I think I'll watch it tonight.









I fell in love with this the first time I saw it on PBS.  I can't wait to watch it again.







I've got Rick home with me, and healthy happy kids (who just recovered from a week of being sick), and no plans except for being home with my family and enjoying the spring sunshine.


































Hope you all have a fun weekend.  Love from Vegas.