11.17.2010

Dear Kat,

I got my "fall goodness" package in the mail on Saturday that you sent to me.  The boys and I unwrapped each little treasure with awe and excitement.

I'm so in love with everything you sent to me-- how did you know this little bird sitting in a special place in my living room would make me so happy?  Or that I adore the colors in the scarf and the wall hanging?  And I will surely be practicing my penmanship in my my penmanship notebook.


And the earrings?  Don't even get me started on the adorableness of these earrings.


They make me feel wise, and cute, and I love the color of them against my hair.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear Kat.  You are one of the nicest, cutest people I know.

Much love,
Jane

p.s.  I would show you pictures of the Mary Jane candy and gold coins, but they got eaten too quickly (oops).  :-)

p.p.s.  If any of you reading this letter need a pick me up, read Kat's blog, and then visit her etsy shop and order something.  I triple promise you won't be disappointed.