1.05.2011

Wednesday Morning

Forts in the living room:




Scripture Chain:

Sprouts, ready for the refrigerator:

Breakfast of oatmeal w/walnuts, cinnamon, almond milk and raw honey drizzled on top.
Smoothies too, with frozen cherries, spinach, a dab of plain yogurt and bananas (but we drank them before I could get a picture)

Sick kids with booger and smoothie faces:
Ewwww gross.  
Sorry.  
I wiped it, I promise.

p.s.  Mason is especially a mama's boy when he doesn't feel good.  He follows me around the house and says "Tan I hold you mama."  He's got me wrapped around his finger, boogers and all.

p.p.s. I'm retracting the "do something everyday that you don't want to do" goal.  It was a stupid goal.  I already do things every day that I don't want to do.  Wiping boogers is one of them.