6.23.2011

Friendship (and Cheesecake!)


My dear friend Kashina just stopped by and dropped off this super delicious homemade cheesecake and a card because today is my half birthday, and because my birthday is on December 23rd, she never gets to see me on my actual birthday.  Is that not the sweetest thing?  It made me cry.  The card that she gave me says:

"Having a sweet friend to share your heart with means a lot of things-- like always having support, and laughter, and memories...and it means you're blessed...really, really blessed."

I could not agree more.  I'm so so grateful for the friendships that I have.  I can't imagine my life without them.    Thanks a million dear friend for making my (half birthday) day.  :-)  Love ya!

p.s.  I'm off in a little bit to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  I'm so excited and nervous I feel like I might throw up (but that could just be pregnancy too, haha).