10.15.2011

Utah Visit

I always have the hardest time writing blog posts after visiting Utah.  The trips are always so full-- packed to the brim with fun activities, and people and places we love.  I come home with images and memories that I want to remember, but I have no idea where to begin.

This trip was no different for us.  We had a trip to the aquarium, the dinosaur museum, wheeler farm, and corn bellies (a really fun fall-themed outdoor play land for the kids).  We had a pony birthday party with the whole family to celebrate four of the recent grand-kid birthdays-- My Mom even rented an actual pony that all the kids got to ride.  We took a trip to Huntsville to visit family there, and play with all their animals (cows, chickens, a dog, and the cutest goats I have ever seen!).  There was plenty of playing in my parents backyard with friends and cousins.  We took a trip up little cottonwood canyon to enjoy the beautiful fall mountains.  I had a girls movie and dinner night with my sisters-in-law and had so much fun.  I got to see two of my best friends and spend time with them.  There was shopping outings to IKEA and errands to be done.  And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

So here are a few pictures from our trip.  We had a great time seeing everyone.  I love my family and friends!

 Vaughn at the Dinosaur Museum

 Up the Canyon

Mase up the canyon 

Up the Canyon 

 Pony Party!

Pony Party!